At Drake Injury Lawyers, our attorneys are committed to helping injured clients recover the compensation they deserve. We have represented the people of Alabama and the surrounding areas for over 20 years.
We understand that if you have been injured in an accident, you may be faced with health complications, financial difficulties, frustration, and uncertainty. The attorneys at Drake Injury Lawyers are here for you during this difficult time.
We can guide you through the aftermath, listen to the facts surrounding your injuries, understand your goals, and help you achieve them using proven legal strategies. You can trust us to provide the help that you need after a serious accident, starting with a free case consultation with our personal injury lawyers in Alabama.
Why Choose Us?
- We have a success rate that is close to 99 percent and the highest possible AV rating.
- Our attorneys have recovered over $500 million in successful settlements and jury verdicts for our clients.
- We provide free consultations and can make hospital or home visits for our clients.
- Personal injury is all that we do, giving us the right skills and experience to take on your case.
- Our core beliefs are a commitment to integrity and an open line of communication with our clients throughout their cases.
How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
While accidents are almost always unexpected events, you can protect yourself after the fact with help from an experienced personal injury lawyer in Birmingham. The right personal injury attorney can help you focus on recovering and spend time with your family while we pursue the justice and financial compensation that you deserve.
The personal injury lawyers at Drake Injury Lawyers can begin building a strong case on your behalf through comprehensive accident investigation, evidence collection, qualified experts, legal counsel and advice, and connecting you to the best doctors in Alabama. We have experienced in all manner of personal injury cases and have successfully resolved even the most complicated of personal injury cases.