Huntsville Personal Injury Lawyer
A personal injury attorney from Drake Injury Lawyers can help you work through the claims process if you have an injury from a preventable accident in Huntsville, Alabama. One or more parties may owe you compensation for causing your personal injury. If so, our attorneys can investigate your accident, identify the defendant and help you bring a strong claim to damages. Contact us today to request a free consultation near you.
Why Hire Our Personal Injury Attorneys?
- We have proven our ability to succeed. We have a 99% success rate, with over $100 million in awards won for our clients.
- We are a full-service law firm in Alabama that offers customized legal representation to fit each client’s unique needs.
- We have earned a reputation for excellence in the community through years of hard work and the highest possible AV rating.
- We do our best to accommodate injured clients. Our attorneys will gladly come to you if you are unable to travel. Simply call (205) 970-0800.
- We accept Huntsville personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, with no upfront legal costs or expenses for you as our client.
When to Contact a Personal Injury Attorney After an Accident
Injuries in Huntsville can occur under many different circumstances, from motor vehicle collisions to violent dog attacks. It is what you do next, after an injury, that can determine your future. Speaking to an attorney could lead to receiving compensation for your accident from the at-fault party. A personal injury lawyer can take over the insurance claims process on your behalf and/or take your case to trial in Madison County, Alabama. Contact a lawyer as soon as possible to make sure you meet all applicable filing deadlines in your state.
What Is a Personal Injury Claim?
Personal injury claims are not the same as criminal cases. They use the civil justice system instead. Civil justice allows individuals to reach fair solutions when someone else’s negligence, recklessness, default, intent to harm or malpractice caused their injuries. If you believe another person or entity (such as an employer or company) caused your recent injuries in Huntsville, that party may owe you financial compensation based on the rules of the civil justice system. Most negligence-based civil claims require four elements to succeed.
- Duty of care owed to the plaintiff.
- A breach of the duty of care.
- A causal relationship between the breach of duty and the injury.
- Damages suffered by the plaintiff.
If you have all four elements, the defendant may owe you compensation. Most personal injury cases settle through insurance negotiations (without going to trial). Insurance companies negotiate with plaintiffs and their attorneys to achieve fair settlements. If an insurance company refuses to offer a reasonable amount, however, your case might need to proceed to trial. Trial-tested attorneys at Drake Injury Lawyers can represent you during court trials.
Personal Injury Cases We Accept in Huntsville
Our attorneys have decades of combined experience representing clients during personal injury claims throughout Alabama. In that time, we have helped injured victims attain justice and compensation after a wide range of accident types.
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premises liability accidents
- Dog bites
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Defective product accidents
- Head and back injuries
- Hospital negligence
- Nursing home abuse
- Wrongful death
If you do not see your practice area here, contact our attorneys for a free consultation about your specific accident and injury. We help clients with standard injury claims, catastrophic injuries, wrongful death lawsuits and more.
Contact a Personal Injury Attorney in Huntsville
An accident in Huntsville can change your life. The personal injury attorneys at Drake Injury Lawyers can help you pick up the pieces and move forward after a devastating accident or injury. Our lawyers may be able to help you obtain the award you need to move on with confidence and financial stability. Discuss the potential value of your claim with our lawyers today. Call (205) 970-0800 to speak with our Birmingham personal injury attorneys and schedule a free consultation.