Pedestrian Accident Lawyer in Anniston
Motor vehicle drivers in Alabama have a responsibility not to cause collisions. They must watch the road, yield the right-of-way and obey traffic laws. When drivers breach these duties, pedestrians can pay the price. If you were in a pedestrian accident in Anniston and have serious injuries, we can help you go up against the at-fault driver in pursuit of compensation. The pedestrian accident attorneys at Drake Injury Lawyers can help you pursue maximum compensation for your economic and noneconomic damages, starting with a free consultation.
Why Choose Us?
- We have decades of combined legal experience. We have spent years helping injured pedestrian accident victims recover.
- We use tailored legal services to obtain top results. Our attorneys have obtained over $100 million in judgments and settlements.
- We accept Anniston pedestrian accident cases on a contingency fee basis, with $0 in attorney’s fees charged for unsuccessful claims.
Do I Need to Hire a Pedestrian Accident Attorney?
A pedestrian accident attorney in Anniston can explain your rights and help you protect them against insurance companies and claims adjusters who might not want you to maximize your recovery. When other parties try to downplay your injuries and convince you to settle for less, your lawyer will protect your best interests. An attorney can take care of the claims process while you focus on recovering from your significant pedestrian accident injuries.
What Causes Anniston Pedestrian Accidents?
Drivers in Anniston often cause pedestrian collisions through acts of negligence or recklessness on the road. Distracted driving, for example texting and driving, is a common cause of pedestrian-vehicle collisions in Alabama. A texting driver is 23 times more likely to cause a car accident, according to Drive Safe Alabama. If your accident involved a car, our Anniston car accident attorneys can first help you determine the cause of your collision.
- Distracted or negligent driver
- Drunk driver
- Failure to yield the right-of-way
- Fatigued driver
- Speeding driver
- Aggressive driver
- Broken traffic control device
- Poorly designed crosswalk
Whether the defendant behind your collision is a driver, roadway maintenance team, the government or a product manufacturer, we can help you file a claim against the correct at-fault party in pursuit of fair compensation. If your accident was caused by a drunk driver, contact our Birmingham DUI accident attorneys for experienced help with filing your claim and seeking financial compensation. A pedestrian accident lawsuit in Alabama could result in full compensation for your medical bills, past and future pain and suffering, wage losses, legal expenses, punitive damages, disabilities, lost quality of life, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is important to obtain all the information you need to make a sound and informed decision in the aftermath of a pedestrian collision. Consulting with the pedestrian accident attorneys at Drake Injury Lawyers as soon as possible can give you trustworthy answers to your questions and tailored solutions to your concerns.
- What is the time limit on a claim? You have two years from the date of your pedestrian accident to bring an injury claim in Alabama. You have just six months, however, if the defendant is the City of Anniston or another government entity.
- Do you have a claim? You may be able to file a lawsuit against a driver if he or she breached a duty of care owed to you and caused your accident and injuries. Our pedestrian accident lawyers may be able to help you find evidence of a breach of duty of care.
- What is your case worth? The value of your Anniston pedestrian accident case will depend on the severity of your injuries and many other factors. We know how to fight for top results.
Please contact us if you have other questions about bringing a pedestrian accident claim in Anniston. We can visit your hospital or home for your free initial consultation if you cannot come to our local law office due to your injuries.
Contact A Pedestrian Accident Attorney Today
The Anniston pedestrian accident attorneys at Drake Injury Lawyers may be able to help you obtain fair and full recovery for your accident. Contact us online to schedule a free consultation and for more information. Call (205) 970-0800 to speak with our Anniston personal injury attorneys about your injury claim today.