Pedestrian Accident Lawyer in Shoals
Pedestrians involved in accidents can sustain injuries such as catastrophic bone breaks, head and back injuries, soft-tissue injuries, spinal cord injuries, and internal organ damage. At Drake Injury Lawyers, we are passionate about helping injured pedestrians in the Shoals area of Alabama pursue compensation for their damages. We accept clients in Florence, Muscle Shoals, Tuscumbia and Sheffield. Call (205) 970-0800 today for a free consultation.
What Makes Us the Right Choice?
- We are a full-service law firm with attorneys who have decades of combined legal experience in pedestrian accident law.
- We have a proven track record of success, obtaining more than $100 million on behalf of past clients across thousands of personal injury cases.
- We negotiate Shoals pedestrian accident cases for clients on a contingency fee basis, with $0 in attorney’s fees unless we win.
How Can a Pedestrian Accident Attorney Help You?
A pedestrian accident attorney with experience obtaining settlements and verdicts for injured victims can review your case and let you know if you have grounds for a claim against a driver or another party. Your lawyer can help you file an insurance claim and/or personal injury lawsuit in your county in the pursuit of fair compensation from the at-fault party. An attorney will negotiate with claims adjusters so you can focus on healing from your injuries.
Who Is Liable?
The liable party for your pedestrian accident refers to the person or entity most responsible for causing the collision – the party that will have to pay for your damages by law. The party accountable for your accident may have breached a duty of care he or she owed you, such as a driver’s duty not to drive distracted. Identifying the at-fault party can help you take the first steps toward obtaining compensation.
- A driver. A driver could crash into a pedestrian or bicyclist due to many different types of negligent, careless or reckless driving. A driver might be at fault for driving drunk, driving drowsy or driving distracted, or for breaking roadway rules.
- The city government. The city where the accident happened might be liable if it reasonably should have designed a safer crosswalk or intersection, or if a defect (e.g. a broken traffic control signal or cracked sidewalk) caused the accident.
- A product manufacturer. Sometimes, defective products cause pedestrian accidents. A glitch in the software of an automated vehicle, for example, could lead to an impact between the car and someone crossing the street. If this is the case, contact our Birmingham product liability lawyers for expert help with your claim.
At Drake Injury Lawyers, we can analyze your pedestrian accident to help you determine its cause and the at-fault party (defendant). Then, we can build a case against the defendant, whether it is a negligent driver or an automaker. Our skilled pedestrian accident lawyers can revisit the scene of your crash, collect evidence, speak to eyewitnesses and piece together a claim to damages on your behalf.
What Is the Value of Your Claim?
Once we determine who is at fault for your Shoals pedestrian accident, we can help you fight for a fair amount according to your specific losses. Our pedestrian accident attorneys use comprehensive and thorough strategies to prove our clients’ damages and demonstrate them in a way that speaks to insurance companies and juries. We may be able to help you recover the costs of your past and future health care, lost wages, physical pain, emotional suffering, disabilities, legal fees and more. Discover the value of your claim during a free consultation at Drake Injury Lawyers.
Speak to a Shoals Pedestrian Accident Attorney Today
Hire a pedestrian accident attorney to help you get through the claims process after a harmful pedestrian accident. An insurance company might try to take advantage of you without a legal advocate. Make sure you do not settle for less than your case demands with representation from a lawyer. The Shoals personal injury attorneys at Drake Injury Lawyers do not charge a dime for our services unless we secure you financial compensation. Request a free consultation today or call (205) 970-0800 today.