A pedestrian accident can lead to many serious injuries. Injuries to the head, brain, chest, pelvis and lower limbs are most common in pedestrian collisions. At Drake Law Firm, we recognize the preventability of most pedestrian-vehicle accidents. We are passionate about helping injured victims hold at-fault drivers accountable. Our lawyers may be able to help you and your family pursue a claim against a driver or another party in Huntsville, Alabama after a pedestrian collision. Schedule your free legal consultation today at (205) 970-0800.
Why Choose Our Pedestrian Accident Lawyers?
- Our law firm has been a source of hope, justice and sound legal advice for families in Huntsville for years.
- Our lawyers stop at nothing to achieve the best possible results for their clients. We have won over $100 million collectively for our clients in settlements and verdicts.
- Our attorneys have decades of combined legal experience in personal injury law. We have unique insights into this practice area and how to handle claims.
- Our attorneys negotiate and litigate pedestrian accident cases on a contingency fee basis in Huntsville, with $0 in upfront fees.
Common Causes of Pedestrian Accidents
At Drake Law Firm, we work hard to investigate pedestrian accidents in Huntsville and to determine their proximate causes. Then, we help clients bring strong claims to damages against the at-fault parties. Drivers cause many pedestrian accident collisions in Alabama through negligence and recklessness. Other causes of accidents may relate to dangerous roadways, crosswalks and intersections.
- Distracted drivers
- Inattentive drivers
- Texting drivers
- Speeding drivers
- Rolling through stop signs
- Running red lights
- Breaking the rules of the road
- Ignoring pedestrian rights-of-way
- Broken crosswalk signals
- Poorly designed roads and sidewalks
Our lawyers are confident going up against any defendant, including the City of Huntsville, in the pursuit of fair compensation for a pedestrian accident. We understand the laws related to these cases and how to navigate them on behalf of plaintiffs. We can also take on multiple defendants for maximum results. An investigation of your accident could lead to identifying all the parties legally responsible for the collision.
How to Choose Your Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
Recognizing the benefits you could receive by hiring a lawyer is just the first step. The next is finding the right attorney for your needs, goals and specific pedestrian accident case. Research personal injury lawyers near you in Huntsville and look for several factors that could point to the right fit for you.
- Experience with pedestrian accident cases
- Local attorneys and legal connections in your community
- Personalized care and services
- Attention from a lawyer, not an assistant or paralegal
- The ability to take a complex case to trial, if necessary
- Positive reviews and client testimonials
- A track record of achieving successful case results
- Friendly, compassionate and professional lawyers
- 24/7 consultations, transparency and open communication
- Services offered on a contingency fee basis
Your pedestrian accident lawyer should give you total peace of mind during the claims process. You should be able to trust your attorney to handle complicated processes with dexterity, as well as to guide you through each step of the claim along the way. Contact Drake Law Firm today to find out if we are the right match for your claim. Initial consultations are always free.
Call (205) 970-0800 for a Free Pedestrian Accident Case Review
Speak to a lawyer at Drake Law Firm as soon as you can after a motor vehicle collides with you in downtown Huntsville or elsewhere in Madison County, Alabama. Our lawyers can immediately go to work on collecting evidence and building a claim on your behalf. You may be eligible for the financial recovery of damages such as hospital bills, pain and suffering, and lost wages. Learn more during a free consultation. Call (205) 970-0800 or request your initial case review online today.